- 500 grams of beef, cut into thin slices with a size of 2x3 cm
- 4 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
- Puncture satai
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon of coriander
- ½ teaspoon of pepper grains
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Ingredients for Soy sauce sambal with cayenne pepper, mix evenly :
- 100 milliliters soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 10 pieces of cayenne pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 red onions, finely sliced
How to cook the Cow sweet satai :
1. Stir pieces of meat, soy sauce, and spices, until blended.
2. Let stand for 1 hour until the flavors mingle.
3. Every 3 to 4 pieces of flesh pierced with a skewer.
4. Baked in the embers of the fire while behind until cooked through.
5. Serve warm with the cayenne pepper ketchup sambal.
For 12 skewers.