- 500 grams of white glutinous rice
- 300 ml of coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 sheet of pandan leaves, cut into pieces
Ingredients for layer :
- 300 ml of thick coconut milk
- 4 chicken eggs
- 250 grams of brown sugar, fine comb
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 50 grams of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla powder
How to cook Srikaya layer sticky rice cake :
1. Steamed until half cooked. Lift.
2. Boil coconut milk, salt, and pandan leaves.
3. Pour into a sticky, stirring constantly until the coconut milk is depleted due sucked by the sticky rice.
4. Steamed in a steamer until cooked. Lift.
5. While still warm, flattened in a rectangular baking dish with a solidified.
How to cultivate the layer of Srikaya layer sticky rice cake :
1. Coconut milk and eggs blended until smooth.
2. Add other ingredients, mix well to dissolve sugar, then filtered.
3. The entire surface of sticky rice pierced with a fork.
4. Pour the layer dough onto to the surface of sticky rice.
5. Then steamed use the hot steamer (wrap the lid with a clean cloth napkin) for 30 minutes until cooked.
6. Remove and let cool.
7. Cut into pieces and serve.
For 20 pieces.
Srikaya layer sticky rice cake||2013-04-17T23:59:00+07:00|