|Sauteed Bean Sprouts (Tumis Tauge).|
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large red chilies, sliced
- 50 grams of chicken meat, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 stalk of spring onion, sliced
- 200 grams of bean sprouts large, clean the roots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, fried
How to cook Sauteed Bean Sprouts (Tumis Tauge)
1. Saute garlic until yellowish and fragrant.
2. Enter the red pepper, stirring until wilted.
3. Add chicken, stir until stiff.
4. Insert the oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper and salt. Stir well.
5. Enter the bean sprouts and green onions, stir briefly until wilted. Lift.
6. Sprinkle with chopped fried garlic and serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Sauteed Bean Sprouts (Tumis Tauge)||2013-03-09T01:33:00+07:00|