|Special Orek Tempe.|
- Oil for sauteing
- 4 pieces of red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cm galangal, crushed-
- 1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
- 2 cm ginger, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 10 pieces of green pepper, thinly sliced
- 5 pieces of red chilli, thinly sliced-
- 1 tomato, diced
- 150 grams of fresh shrimp
- 250 grams of tempeh, cut into thin oblique, half-baked fries
- 10 hard-boiled quail eggs
- 1 stalk Petai, peeled and each cut into 2 parts seeds
- 100 milli liters of water
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- Flavoring if desired
How to cook Special Orek Tempe :
1. Saute onion, garlic, red onion, bay leaves, galangal, lemongrass, ginger, and bay leaves until fragrant.
2. Add green peppers, red peppers, and tomatoes, and cook until wilted.
3. Add shrimp, cook until it changes color, put tempeh, quail eggs and banana and stir well. Add water, salt, sugar, soy sauce, and the flavor. Cook until done.
For 6 servings.
Special Orek Tempe||2013-02-15T01:29:00+07:00|