|Prawn Sambal with Petai (Sambal Udang Petai).|
- 250 grams of medium-size shrimp
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 4 grains of red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 large red chilies, seeded and thinly sliced
- 15 grains of Petai, peeled
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
Seasonings, puree :
- 3 large red chilies, seeded and boiled
- 4 pieces of red chili
- 3 red onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 grains of Petai, peeled
- ½ teaspoon of shrimp paste fried
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
How to cook Prawn Sambal with Petai (Sambal Udang Petai) :
1. Peel the shrimp, leaving the tail.
2. Fry shrimp in hot oil until slightly dry. Remove and drain.
3. Saute onion and garlic until wilted.
4. Enter the red pepper, stirring until wilted.
5. Add spices, stir until cooked.
6. Enter fried shrimp, stir until boiling.
7. Add Petai and lime juice and stir well. Lift.
8. Serve warm.
Makes 6 servings.
Prawn Sambal with Petai (Sambal Udang Petai)||2013-03-04T17:49:00+07:00|